Raw Purple Cabbage Slaw by Kimberly Snyder-
- 3 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. low-sodium tamari
- 1 1/2 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- 3-4 drops liquid stevia
- 1 Tbs. tahini
Shred the cabbage, using the shredding attachment on your food processor or a mandolin, or finely by hand, and place into a large bowl.
Which together the other ingredients, adding the tahini last. Pour over the cabbage and mix well.
Add the optional ingredients, if desired, and mix well again.
Allow to chill, covered in the refrigerator, for at least 2 hours before serving.
Ganesha’s Sweet Potatoes by Kimberly Snyder-
- 2 pounds organic sweet potatoes, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1 Tbs. curry
- 1/2 tsp. tumeric
- 1 tsp. Celtic or Himalayan sea salt (or to taste)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Toss the cubed sweet potatoes with the coconut oil, curry, turmeric and sea salt. Bake in oven for 1 1/2 hours, or until cooked through well and crispy on outside.